- Home / Stone Locoveza Charred 500ml
Stone Locoveza Charred 500ml
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Stone Xocoveza Mocha Stout aged & soured in bourbon barrels
2015 Series Batch No. 05
BREWED NOVEMBER 12, 2014
The base beer is the recipe of 2014 Stone Homebrew Competition
winner Chris Banker, an intensely flavorful milk stout brewed withcocoa,
coffee and spices to mimic the flavors of Mexican hot chocolate.
IN THE MASH
U.S. Pale, Maris Otter Pale, Crystal, Black Patent, Coffee Malt & Chocolate Malt
IN THE BOIL
Challenger & East Kent Golding Hops
Lactose, Flaked Oats, Coffee, Vanilla, Pasilla Peppers, Nutmeg, Cinnamon & Cocoa
11 Months in American Oak Kentucky Bourbon Barrels
At first we were super bummed when a bunch of barrels of barrel-aged
Xocoveza inexplicably soured. Then we tasted it. Turns out that the
souring microflora transported our bourbon barrel-aged mocha stout to
crazy new depths. The sourness marries magnificently with the
toffee-like richness and oak vanillin character from the barrels and the
chocolate, coffee and spice flavors of the base beer. We invite you to
explore the irrationally delicious result of a barrel-aged beer gone
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.