- Home / Stone Xocoveza Extra Añejo 500ml
Stone Xocoveza Extra Añejo 500ml
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
base beer is the recipe of 2014 Stone Homebrew Competition winner Chris
Banker, an intensely flavorful milk stout brewed with coffee and spices
to mimic the rich flavors of Mexican hot chocolate.
IN THE MASH
U.S. Pale, Maris Otter Pale, Crystal, Black Patent, Coffee Malt & Chocolate Malt
IN THE BOIL
Challenger & East Kent Golding Hops
Lactose, Flaked Oats, Coffee, Vanilla, Pasilla Peppers, Nutmeg, Cinnamon & Cocoa
in French Oak Extra Añejo Tequila Barrels that previously held Bordeaux Wine
We were so smitten with the initial batch aged in extra añejo tequila
barrels that we brought in more barrels and brewed more beer
specifically to fill them. The barrels smelled amazing, with aromas of
vanilla crème brulée, dulce de leche and tequila. The result is both
satisfyingly expected and surprising at the same time: Sweet
caramel-like flavors, black pepper, vanilla and tequila notes meld
seamlessly with the spice, roasted coffee and chocolate flavors of the
base beer for a richly intense experience.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.