- Home / Sutter Home Pink Moscato
Sutter Home Pink Moscato
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Sutter Home Pink Moscato Wine brings you a taste of the sweet life with every sip. Aromas of white peaches, honeysuckle and caramel lead to luscious passion fruit and honeydew melon flavors with a hint of sweet vanilla on the palate, balanced by refreshing acidity and a crisp finish for a delightfully fresh wine. Sutter Home Wine has been awarded over 600 Gold medals since 2004. Awards for this California wine include 90 points, Gold - 2019 West Coast Wine and Gold - 2019 San Francisco International. Pair this pink wine with light to mild cheeses, chicken paninis and fresh berry tarts. This blush wine features grapes sourced from California vineyards. Winemakers cap and drain the juice to increase the varietal intensity and forego malolactic fermentation to maintain the wine's vibrant acidity. It's then cold fermented and aged in stainless steel tanks and blended with a whisper of rose to give it the pretty pink color. Presented in a wine bottle with a screw cap for convenience, this bottled wine has 10% alcohol by volume. Sutter Home, family owned since 1948, is the brand generations of wine lovers trust to deliver consistent, award-winning quality and value for every wine occasion.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.