- Home / Sutter Home Sauvignon Blanc
Sutter Home Sauvignon Blanc
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Sutter Home Sauvignon Blanc White Wine is a brisk, lively wine made in classic, cool-climate style. Zesty citrus and passionfruit aromas reveal honeydew melon, grapefruit and lime flavors that are accented by spice and mineral notes on the palate. Crisp and refreshing, this dry wine has a classic clean finish. Sutter Home Wine has been awarded 93 points - Gold from 2021 West Coast Wine and 91 points - Gold from 2021 Monterey Int'l. This California wine pairs well with tarragon shrimp, thyme-roasted chicken and linguine with pesto. This wine features grapes sourced from California vineyards. Made in a classic, cool-climate style this wine is cold-fermented and aged exclusively in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks. Presented in a wine bottle with a screw cap, this wine is convenient to open without a corkscrew. This bottled wine has 13.5% alcohol by volume. Sutter Home, family owned since 1948, is the brand generations of wine lovers trust to deliver consistent, award-winning quality and value for every wine occasion.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.