- Home / Tap It Full Blown Stout 22oz
Tap It Full Blown Stout 22oz
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Tap It Brewing’s Full Blown Stout is an Oatmeal style stout that’s built like a fine tuned motor, designed for high RPM and a Smooth Ride. This beer is hand-crafted using the finest selection of Roasted Barley, Oats, Specialty Malts, and Hops, all blended together to create a dark, rich full flavored yet smooth and palatable stout. Our Full Blown Stout gives off a robust aroma of Roasted Barley, accompanied by a touch of dark brown sugar, and just a hint of smoke. The texture of this stout is velvety and well-rounded, with just the slightest acidity which introduces the rich flavor of the roasted malt and caramel characters that show off the compilation of roasted barley, chocolate malt, and crystal malts along with its dark black color; Magnum and Willamette hops have been added for slight perceivable hop bitterness. The finish is a Full Blown complexity of the malts, along with a hint of lingering smokiness that ties all the flavors together.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.