- Home / The Lost Abbey Judgment Day 750ml
The Lost Abbey Judgment Day 750ml
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
A massive beer in every sense of the word. A stronger and more contemplative version of our Lost and Found Ale. Judgment Day is the base beer for our Cuvee de Tomme. Many of the Trappist Breweries produce a version of beer which ages incredibly well for many years to come. And, since none of us knows when the end of the world is coming, we suggest you stock up with lots of Lost Abbey beers so that when the end of the world magically appears from no where, you’ll have a beer or two on hand for even the stingiest of angels. Available in 750ml bottles and on draft at select inspired locations.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
Drinking this beer is a contemplative experience. Its robust nature invites you to savor each sip and explore its complexities.
Like many Trappist brews, Judgment Day is a candidate for aging. Its potential to evolve over time adds an exciting layer to its enjoyment.
The suggestion to stock up on Lost Abbey beers for the end of the world is both humorous and practical. Why not face the apocalypse with a great beer in hand?
With Judgment Day, you're not just enjoying a beer; you're preparing for an angelic reward. It's a brew that's worthy of celestial praise.
The Lost Abbey has truly captured craftsmanship in a bottle with Judgment Day. It's a beer that tells a story with every sip.