- Home / Three Pears Pinot Grigio
Three Pears Pinot Grigio
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
The perfect trio of bright, nostalgic and quenching, Three Pears Pinot Grigio White Wine is a bright, balanced and delicious white wine. With inviting aromas of stone fruit, honey and a hint of grapefruit, this delightful Pinot Grigio white wine has fresh and delicate flavors of pears on the palate complemented by a crisp and refreshing finish. The 2018 vintage received 90 Points from the Tasting Panel. Pair Three Pears Pinot Grigio wine with fresh salads, light pastas and fresh grilled fish or chicken for a delicious meal. Three Pears founder Randy Mason crafts delightful white wines with great flavors attributed to a gradual ripening season in the Delta region of Northern California, allowing for subtle fruit expression and great acid retention. Combined with afternoon winds and moderate temperatures, this climate creates bright grapes ideal for Three Pears wines. For a classic Pinot Grigio style, this dry white wine receives minimal grape skin contact and a lengthy cold fermentation at 45 degrees Fahrenheit in stainless steel tanks to retain its crisp acidity and create a refreshing, approachable style. This bottled wine has 12.8% alcohol by volume and comes in a screwcap bottle for easy opening without a corkscrew. Bright, delicious, food-friendly wines.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.