- Home / Western Grace Brandy
Western Grace Brandy
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Western Grace is a different take on Spanish brandy: rich vanilla, deep cacao & dried raisin tasting notes, but less overpowering sweetness than your traditional European brandies. It's delicious sipped neat or as the base in your favorite cocktail, making it a great introduction to the brandy category for those unfamiliar. Along with the bourbon/whiskey/rye notes that come from the 3-year aging in 2nd-fill American oak barrels, the liquid spends time in sherry vats and is finished in Mexico, providing a nice, fruit finish akin to an aged rum or an añejo tequila.
Western Grace is an Old World brandy from La Mancha—the Spanish birthplace of brandy—where grapes have been cultivated and distilled for spirits since the 13th century.
Made from Xarel-lo, Macabeo, and Parellada grapes cultivated under a strict regimen, the liquid is solera-aged in American oak, then finished in sherry vats.
The result is a smooth and balanced, full-flavored brandy with notes of oak, grape, vanilla, walnut, hazelnut, and cocoa—an ideal, versatile brandy for traditional neat serves and craft mixology cocktails alike.
A new future of brandy cultivated from the character and quality of the original varietals.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.