- Home / Willett Old Bardstown Estate Bottled Bourbon Whiskey
Willett Old Bardstown Estate Bottled Bourbon Whiskey
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Nose is sweet, herbal, citrus. The palate is herbaceous, sweet fruit, vanilla, on a layer of oak and earthiness that goes on like a champion marathon runner.
Tasting notes courtesy of:Bill Thomas, Jack Rose Dining Saloon
50.5% alc./vol. (101 proof)
Small Batch - Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
When tasting notes come from Bill Thomas of Jack Rose Dining Saloon, you know you're in for a treat. This bourbon is backed by expert approval.
At 101 proof (50.5% alc./vol.), Willett Old Bardstown Estate Bottled Bourbon Whiskey is a proof of quality that delivers a bold and flavorful experience.
Willett Old Bardstown Estate Bottled Bourbon Whiskey presents a sweet and herbal symphony on the nose. The aromas of citrus and herbs create a captivating sensory experience.
The herbaceous notes on the palate add an element of elegance to this bourbon. It's a journey through layers of flavor.
The presence of sweet fruit and vanilla on the palate is a dreamy combination. It's like indulging in a dessert-like sip.