- Home / Bells 30th Anniversary Ale 12oz
Bells 30th Anniversary Ale 12oz
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
In 1985, Larry Bell set out on a quest for better beer with his 15-gallon soup pot.
Thirty years later, we will release our 30th Anniversary Ale.
An American Imperial Stout, Bell’s 30th Anniversary Ale is also a nod to another beer and one of the earliest examples of the style released here in the United States, Bell’s Expedition Stout.
“This beer is a testament to three-plus decades of hard-work. It honors all that has helped us get to this point – hard work, quality and authenticity,” said Larry Bell, Bell’s President and Founder.
“It reminds us of where we’ve been, how we’ve grown over the years, the challenges we’ve faced and at the same time, looks forward to what comes next,” he added.
Flavors of dark chocolate and fruit meld to create a full-bodied, roasty stout.
A fair amount of Polaris hops lend a brightness and a nice character that will help carry the beer in its early stages making it incredibly drinkable and interesting. Malt characteristics will continue to develop over time, so that beer drinkers who choose to cellar it can enjoy the beer for years to come.
This big, strong celebratory beer (11% ABV) will be released in September coinciding with our 30th anniversary celebration.
It will be available in bottles (6-packs) and on draught. The label will feature a special seal designed and made specifically to commemorate and celebrate our anniversary.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.