- Home / Bv Coastal Estates Chardonnay California
Bv Coastal Estates Chardonnay California
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionOur Coastal Estates Chardonnay shows classic varietal charm, delivering fresh pear and tropical fruit woven together with toasty oak spices. The palate is supple and round, evolving in layers of pineapple, apple and vanilla. Lees stirring and partial malolactic fermentation lend depth and texture to the vibrant flavors, while a splash of Viognier and Riesling adds a floral lift to the fruit flavors. Juicy and long, the wine shows lovely grace and sensibility that make this an everyday favorite.
Brand DescriptionIn 1900, when Georges de Latour's wife, Fernande, first laid eyes on the land that would become their original Rutherford vineyard, she named it "beau lieu," or "beautiful place. De Latour quickly made a name for himself by importing Phylloxera-resistant rootstock from Europe to the recently-ravaged fledgling California wine industry. After the repeal in 1933, Georges de Latour became dedicated to the research and innovation that would bring about his Rutherford Estate's finest expression. In 1938, he traveled to France and met Andre Tchelistcheff, famed viticulturist and enologist who instituted the philosophy of continuous innovation in vineyard and winery to which we remain dedicated today
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE