- Home / Carletto Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie
Carletto Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionOur Carletto Pinot Grigio is a dry wine with aromas and flavors of golden apple, lemon, and hints of ripe mango with a smooth, finish that shows accents of hints of minerals with no oak flavor. Serve chilled.
Brand DescriptionArmando De Zan, owner of Candoni Wines and other prestigious brands, has created the Carletto label to honor his beloved uncle and role model, Carletto, who was awarded the esteemed title of Cavaliere del Lavoro - Order of Merit for Labor for his outstanding contributions to viticulture. This national order of chivalry was established in 1923 by Italy's King Vittorio Emanuele III. Carletto was a well-known agronomist with a passion for uncovering the most authentic indigenous Italian varietals, such as the preeminent Prosecco of Treviso, Pinot Grigio from Veneto, and others hailing from the region. Carletto Wines are Italian classics, and the creation of this label is our way of sharing these great traditions with our American friends
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE