- Home / Ciroc French Vanilla Vodka
Ciroc French Vanilla Vodka
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
CÎROC French Vanilla is a rich tasting spirit made with vodka distilled five times from fine French grapes. The spirit is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of vanilla flavors from multiple sources such as Madagascar along with other natural flavors to give Ciroc French Vanilla its uniquely rich and creamy taste. Enjoy on the rocks, as a shot or mixed in your favorite cocktail.
CÎROC Ultra-Premium is made from Fine French grapes, which are distilled five times, providing a crisp, clean taste and citrus nose. CÎROC Ultra-Premium launched nationwide in January 2003. In October 2007, DIAGEO - the world's largest spirits and beer company - made spirits history by entering into a strategic alliance with entertainment entrepreneur Sean "Diddy" Combs, in which Mr. Combs and Combs Enterprises assumed the lead on all brand management activities for CÎROC. The infused Vodka flavors in the portfolio to date include CÎROC Red Berry, CÎROC Coconut, CÎROC Peach, CÎROC Pineapple, CÎROC Apple, CÎROC Mango, and CÎROC French Vanilla in addition to CÎROC TEN Vodka. The brand received a 2013 Beverage Industry News Award of Excellence, was named 2011 Spirits Brand of the Year by Market Watch and earned a double gold medal from the San Francisco World Spirits Competition in 2010.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.