- Home / Cocchi Vermouth Di Torino Extra Dry
Cocchi Vermouth Di Torino Extra Dry
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Cocchi Vermouth di Torino Extra Dry, released on the year of Cocchi’s 130th anniversary, is a classic-style dry vermouth from the birthplace of vermouth, Piemonte. Though the old classic dry vermouths that became so popular for their use in the Dry Martini were traditionally produced in the Southeast of France, in recent years the major players of the Torino vermouth category have produced a spin on the category all their own. Cocchi was long a hold out, but no longer. “Ricetta Piemontese”(Piedmontese recipe), stated on the label, is a very precise indication of the content: all the relevant ingredients for this vermouth come from Piemonte and have a strong bond with the region. The wine used for this vermouth is Cortese, the same grape used for Gavi DOCG. The Artemisia Absinthium (wormwood), is 100% from Piemonte mountains. The aromatic profile is also characterized by Menta di Pancalieri, a local variety of peppermint, and lemon, traditionally used to garnish vermouths of all styles in Piedmont. Bottled at 17% abv.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.