- Home / Col De'Salici Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore Extra Dry
Col De'Salici Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore Extra Dry
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionAromas of lightly fruity with apple notes and hints of wisteria in bloom. Tastes of zesty green fruit palate with finely controlled acidity, harmonious finish.
Brand DescriptionLocated in Castello Roganzuolo (TV) the Col de 'Salici brand was born along with Compagnia del Vino, in 1997. The decision to start our own history with Prosecco, comes from a vision, that of the founder Gaincarlo Notari, which was able to predict 20 years earlier, what would become one of the symbols in the world for the Italian life style PROSECCO. What was lacking in the market at the time, was perhaps a company focused exclusively on quality production the Prosecco from Compagnia del vino had to offer something more for these reasons, today as then, the Prosecco Col de' Salici is always at its full potential for effervescence, freshness and aromas
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE