- Home / Corte Vetusto Mezcal Espadin
Corte Vetusto Mezcal Espadin
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Corte Vetusto Espadin is handmade by fourth generation maestro mezcalero Juan Carlos Gonzalez Diaz using mature agave Espadin. This joven mezcal is distilled to proof at 45% ABV. This mezcal is crushed with a tahona and then naturally fermented. Two distillations are done in a 250 liter copper pot still. This mezcal was a International Wine & Spirit Competition 2017 Gold Outstanding & Mezcal Trophy winner.
Corte Vetusto mezcal is hand-crafted by Juan Carlos Gonzalez Diaz, a 4th generation Zapotec Maestro Mezcalero. The art of mezcal making was passed down through the generations since his great grandfather, Don Mauro. The name of the brand Corte Vetusto means "the ancient cut" and comes from an old story about a master mezcalero's desire to create a cut of mezcal so divine that it invokes the spirit of generations before him. That sacred distillation of earth, fire and history is the Corte Vetusto.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.