- Home / Crystal Head John Alexander Limited Edition
Crystal Head John Alexander Limited Edition
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Crystal Head is proud to present the first, limited-edition, hand-decorated, John Alexander art series bottle. John Alexander is the designer of the Crystal Head Bottle and his work has been widely exhibited at institutions such as the Corcoran Gallery of Art and the Smithsonian American Art Museum, both in Washington, D.C., and the Museum of Fine Arts, in Houston. On average his work sells for $150K and is owned by numerous well-known celebrities and musicians.
Known as a painter of environmentally conscious landscapes and satirical figurative work, this evocative design is derived from John Alexander’s expressive paintings. His work is celebrated in this exquisite artist series bottle, housing our award-winning vodka.
For three years we have been working with a small artisanal workshop in Milan, Italy to create 25,000 beautiful collectibles. Each bottle decoration is hand applied and numbered emphasizing its scarcity. This bottle wrapped in John Alexander's painting is both a beautiful keepsake and a unique opportunity to own his art.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.