- Home / Cynar Artichoke Liqueur
Cynar Artichoke Liqueur
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Cynar is an artichoke based bittersweet liqueur known for its versatility and distinctive flavour; its taste is enriched by an infusion of 13 herbs and plants. The name of the drink derives from Cynar scolymus, the botanical name for artichoke, as artichoke leaves lend the distinctive flavour.
The secret recipe, which has remained the same since its creation, is based on some of the natural substances found in the artichokes, including ‘cynarine’.
Created by Angelo Dalle Molle, a Venetian entrepreneur and philanthropist, Cynar was launched in Italy in 1952. Since then, the brand has grown and is now distributed internationally.
Cynar became popular in Italy thanks to the first ads (during the Italian “Carosello”) performed by the famous actor, Ernesto Calindri and the claim “Cynar, against the attrition of modern life”.
Thanks to its refreshing and herbal bittersweet features and its moderate abv (16,5%), Cynar is an ideal pre or post dinner drink, and a bartender favorite to create “pungent” and original cocktails.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.