- Home / Del Maguey Vida Mezcal 750ml
Del Maguey Vida Mezcal 750ml
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
VIDA de San Luis Del Rio® is an artisanal, Organic Mezcal from Del Maguey,
at an entry-level price point and broader availability. Launched in
2010, it is highly mixable and has arrived to much anticipated industry
acceptance and high bartender demand. Hand crafted, it is twice
distilled, very slowly in small wood-fired, riverside copper stills to
flavor specifications that underscore its versatility in cocktails.
Another masterpiece out of San Luis del Rio, it has a nose of fruit
aromatics, a hint of honey, vanilla and roast agave; the palate offers
ginger, cinnamon, burnt sandalwood, banana and tangerine, with a long,
soft finish. Viva VIDA!
“The fruit-forward, easy sipping Del Maguey VIDA is an approachable introduction to the spirit”
“Beautifully crafted and wonderfully complex,it’s hard not to fall for the Mezcal Vida. Highly Recommended”.
– Drink Spirits.com
- Village: San Luis Del Rio
- Palenquero: Paciano Cruz Nolasco
- State: Oaxaca
- Region: Valles Centrales
- Maguey: Espadin
- Agave Species: Angustifolia Haw
- Age of Maguey: 7-8 years
- Elevation: 900 M (2952 feet)
- Roast Duration: 3-8 days
- Type of Wood: Quebrachi, Huamuchil
- Milling: Wheel, Horse
- Size of Tinas: 1400 L
- Fermentation Duration: 8-10 days
- Water Source: Spring
- Still Type: Copper
- Still Size: 350 L
- Vol Ordinario per Tina: 200 L
- ABV of Mezcal: 42%
Vol Mezcal Produced per tina: 100-120
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.