- Home / Ferreira Porto Tawny Dona Antonia 20 Yr
Ferreira Porto Tawny Dona Antonia 20 Yr
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Brand DescriptionSince 1751, the Ferreira name has been synonymous with high-quality Portuguese wines. The first Portuguese-owned Port house, its history is intertwined with the evolution of the Douro Region and its wines. The story of Ferreira is inextricably associated with one extraordinary woman. Daughter of one of the company's founders, Dona AntÃ³nia Adelaide Ferreira was born in the country town of RÃ©gua, gateway to the wines of the Douro Valley. Though small in stature and reserved by nature, Dona AntÃ³nia was charismatic, visionary, and entrepreneurial. She created new expanses of terraced vineyards and improved the hard lives of local farming families. When she died in 1896, she left behind a portfolio of great Douro estates and an immensely successful business. Today, more than 250 years after its foundation, Ferreira is the only great Porto Wine house to have always remained in Portuguese family hands. Ferreira is quintessentially Portuguese and a benchmark in excellent, quality Ports. It is a symbol of the country and culture it proudly honors
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE