- Home / Firestone 2022 XXVI Twenty Sixth Anniversary Ale
Firestone 2022 XXVI Twenty Sixth Anniversary Ale
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Our collaboration with local winemakers dates back to 2006, when Matt was tasked with creating the inaugural Anniversary Ale to mark Firestone Walker’s 10th anniversary year. Ever since, the Anniversary Ale blending session has become an annual summer rite at the brewery.
“I’m not aware of any other beer that is blended like this, from so many distinct components,” Brewmaster Matt says. “That’s why we bring in the winemakers—they are, by nature, practicing experts in the art of blending.”
This latest Anniversary Ale is driven by two barrel-aged stouts, but it’s much more than that. It has this perfect balancing point with a lot of spirits barrel character, and there’s an underlying freshness that elevates the mouthfeel. The result is an impossibly complex blend loaded with bourbon-accented flavors of milk chocolate, vanilla, coffee, and butterscotch.
Parabola – Russian Imperial Stout – Aged in Bourbon Barrels (32%)
Velvet Merkin – Milk Stout – Aged in Bourbon Barrels (32%)
Bravo – Imperial Brown Ale – Aged in Bourbon Barrels (24%)
Heavy Things – Barley Wine Made in Collaboration with The Bruery – Aged in Brandy Barrels (6%)
Helldorado – Blonde Barley Wine – Aged in Bourbon Barrels (4%)
Wheat Wine -Strong Golden Barley Wine Co-Fermented with White Wine Grape Juice – Aged in Bourbon Barrels (2%)
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.