- Home / Fremont Coffee Cacao Vanilla Barrel Aged Dark Star
Fremont Coffee Cacao Vanilla Barrel Aged Dark Star
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
IMPERIAL OATMEAL STOUT WITH COFFEE, CACAO, AND VANILLA AGED IN BOURBON BARRELS
This year’s release is a blend of 24, 18, 12, and 8-month Bourbon Barrel-Aged Dark Star in 7-12-year old Kentucky bourbon barrels. This special edition adds coffee, cacao, and vanilla with the roasted and chocolate malts to complement the smooth oats and bring you a stout delight wrapped in the gentle embrace of bourbon barrel-aged warmth. A touch of sweetness dances in balance with the hops to finish with a wave, and then she’s gone.
Down & Dirty: 2-Row Pale, Roast Barley, Crystal-60, Chocolate, and Carafa-2 malts with Flaked Oats and Columbus, Willamette, and Cascade hops with coffee, cacao, and vanilla.
ABV: 12.5% IBU: 50
Color: Dark black, opaque
Aroma: Darkly roasted coffee with chocolate and toffee, whiskey, dried fruit and woody aromas
Flavor: Intense sweetness, subtly bitter and full bodied, with definite alcohol warming and tingling carbonation
Availability: Online pre-sale Wednesday, February 3, limited.
Fresh Range: Age this beer, or try one now...go on.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.