- Home / Fremont Barrel Aged Dark Star 2020 22oz
Fremont Barrel Aged Dark Star 2020 22oz
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Formerly known as Kentucky Dark Star or KDS
imperial Oatmeal Stout aged in bourbon barrels
year’s release is a blend of 18, 12, and 8-month Bourbon Barrel-Aged
Dark Star in 12-year old Kentucky bourbon barrels. The roasted and
chocolate malts complement the smooth oats to bring you a stout delight
wrapped in the gentle embrace of bourbon barrel-aged warmth. A touch of
sweetness dances in balance with the hops to finish with a wave, and
then she’s gone.
Down & Dirty: 2-Row Pale,
Roast Barley, Crystal-60, Chocolate, and Carafa-2 malts with Flaked Oats
and Magnum, Willamette, and Cascade hops.
ABV: 14.0% IBU: 50
Color: Deep black
Aroma: Coffee, chocolate, licorice
Flavor: Bourbon, roasted malts, caramel
Availability: Released on or near October 1st each year, limited
Fresh Range: Age this beer, please! But try one now...go on.
2017 WA Beer Awards, Wood & Barrel-Aged Strong Beer – Silver
2017 North American Beer Awards, Barrel-Aged Strong Beer – Silver
2016 Brussels Beer Challenge, Wood & Barrel-Aged Beer – Gold
2015 Sip Northwest, Best Barrel-Aged – 3rd Place
2015 WA Beer Awards, Wood & Barrel-Aged Strong Beers – Bronze
2014 Rate Beer – Best Beer in Washington
2014 Great American Beer Festival, Wood & Barrel-Aged Strong Stout – Silver
2014 Sip North West, Best of the North West, Best Barrel-Aged – Champion (Gold)
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.