- Home / Gato Negro Chardonnay Central Valley
Gato Negro Chardonnay Central Valley
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionClean gold yellow color. Tropical aromas such as peach, pineapple and banana that combine exquisitely with sweet vanilla notes. Bright acidity enhances the fresh fruit flavors and lends perfect balance to the sweet sensation that lingers on a deliciously pleasing finish.
Brand DescriptionGatoNegro's high-quality, competitively priced Chilean wines are produced by Vina San Pedro; it is one of Chile's oldest wineries dating back to 1865. GatoNegro wines are recognized for outstanding value and the playful black cat featured on the front label. Currently, GatoNegro is sold in more than 80 countries on 5 continents. Due to its immense popularity, three bottles of GatoNegro are being opened somewhere in the world every two seconds. As one of the most sustainably produced wines in the world, GatoNegro truly is 'Adored Everywhere!'244856
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE