- Home / Glendalough 17 Year Old Mizunara Finished Irish Whiskey
Glendalough 17 Year Old Mizunara Finished Irish Whiskey
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Whiskey is an experiment, this one more than most. Ireland has never produced a whiskey like it. The result of this experiment we now proudly present to you.
After 15 years in a first-fill bourbon cask, this was already an exceptional single malt. It had vibrant citrus notes over the long, sweet honey and vanilla you'd expect. It was the rare, Japanese Mizunara, however that brought the unexpected.
The Mizunara oak, sourced from an island 6,000
miles away, has really rounded this whiskey, bringing the viscosity to a luxurious, creamy mouth-feel. Sweet but spicy, very smooth but very complex. Its flavour profile stems from the unique oak lactone ratio and the vanillin levels in Mizunara.
Even before this whiskey touches your lips, the nose promises an exotic adventure in flavour. Oriental incense, woody spices and coconut aromas, mix wonderfully with the lighter fruitier notes of this Irish single malt.
A truly outstanding whiskey.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.