- Home / Glengoyne the Legacy Series Chapter 2
Glengoyne the Legacy Series Chapter 2
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
The second chapter in Glengoyne’s Legacy series. This one was dedicated to Peter Russell, chairman and founder of Ian Macleod Distillers, which bought Glengoyne in 2003. A trio of casks make up this fruity expression, specifically 48% was aged in first-fill bourbon barrels, with 17% in first-fill sherry casks and 35% in oak refill casks.
It’s a deliberate contrast to Chapter One, which was matured in first-fill European oak oloroso sherry casks as well as refill casks. This is a great example of how bourbon casks can make Glengoyne distillate shine and a fantastic demonstration of the distillery's wood management policy.
Buttery pastry filled with cooked apple and a dash of baking spice with notes of tinned peaches, papaya and toffee in support. There’s a hint of white chocolate and raspberry blondies in the backdrop with earthy vanilla, autumnal leaves and candied lemon peel.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.