- Home / Gnarly Head Pinot Noir California
Gnarly Head Pinot Noir California
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionThis powerful Pinot touts' voluptuous aromas of red cherry, vanilla, earth, and spice, followed by a rush of black cherry and plum with hints of toasted hazelnut, tobacco and cigar box on the palate.
Brand DescriptionGnarly Head wines began with a vision and a vine. In 2004, on a mission to make a serious Zinfandel, our winemakers journeyed to Lodi in central California in search of the famed old vine Zinfandel vineyards. Grown in the head-trained, spur-pruned method for over a century, these vigorous gnarled vines produced more ripened red fruit than they had ever seen. They took it as a challenge to create the biggest, boldest Zinfandel they had ever made. The result was authentic, structured wines with a hint of something unexpected. Something Gnarly. But Zinfandel isn't the only grape that can be Gnarly. Our winemakers select grapes from some of the best vineyards in Northern California to produce wines in our Gnarly house style - big and juicy
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE