- Home / Goose Island 2013 Cellar Aged Bourbon County Stout, Locoveza, and Pugachev’s Cobra 3pack 12oz
Goose Island 2013 Cellar Aged Bourbon County Stout, Locoveza, and Pugachev’s Cobra 3pack 12oz
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
This 3pack includes:
1 bottle of Goose Island 2013 Cellar Aged Bourbon County Stout 12 oz
1 bottle of Stone Locoveza Extra Anejo 500ml
1 bottle of Hangar 24 Pugachev’s Cobra 2015
I really wanted to do something special for our 1000th batch at the original brewpub. Goose Island could have thrown a party. But we did something better. We brewed a beer. A really big batch of stout-so big the malt was coming out of the top of the mash tun. After fermentation we brought in some bourbon barrels to age the stout. One hundred and fifty days later, Bourbon County Stout was born-A liquid as dark and dense as a black hole with a thick foam the color of bourbon barrels. The nose is a mix of charred oak, vanilla,carmel and smoke. One sip has more flavor than your average case of beer. It overpowers anything in the room. People have even said that it’s a great cigar beer, but I haven’t yet tried a cigar that would stand up to it.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.