- Home / Gratien & Meyer Cremant De Loire Brut Rose
Gratien & Meyer Cremant De Loire Brut Rose
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionA delicate pink color and fine, smooth bubbles. Aromatics which open with floral and fresh fruit notes, including redcurrant. In the mouth, its fresh, light quality is revealed through citrus notes. The finish is forthright and direct, with citrus zest and elderberry aromas.
Brand DescriptionIn 1864, Alfred Gratien established his cellars in the old tuffeau limestone galleries of the Saumur hillside. Originally an excavation site, stones dug from these quarries by 'perreyeurs' from the 12th century onwards were used to build many of the region's important monuments. At Gratien & Meyer, we age our Saumur and Cremant wines beyond the minimum legal requirements to allow the aromas to develop for as long as possible. Our exceptional-quality soils provide us with a large number of wines with a Controlled Designation of Origin. The Loire helps to regulate the winemaking process, giving the region the famous "Anjou sweetness" celebrated by the poets Ronsard and du Bellay
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE