- Home / Hakushu 12 Year Old Japanese Whisky
Hakushu 12 Year Old Japanese Whisky
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Straightfromtheuntouchedforests, soft and crisp waters and mountains of the Southern Japanese Alps, it is no wonder that Hakushu 12 is a "green and fresh" whisky. Created by the dream for a new type of whisky of by second master blender Keizo Saji, the unique taste is praised by whisky connoisseurs around the world. It's crisp and vibrant feel, unique in a single malt whisky, enlivens and liberates your senses. Suntory has announced that this product has been discontinued and only a limited amount is out in the wild.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
Drinking Hakushu 12 is like a vivid awakening of the senses. Its vibrant feel is a rare find in single malt whisky.
Knowing that Suntory has discontinued Hakushu 12 Year Old Japanese Whisky makes it a limited treasure. It's a whisky worth seeking out and savoring while it's still available.
Hakushu 12 Year Old Japanese Whisky captures the essence of untouched forests and pristine waters. It's like sipping a piece of nature's beauty.
The "green and fresh" character of Hakushu 12 is a delightful surprise. It's a whisky that embodies the crispness of the outdoors.
The vision of second master blender Keizo Saji comes to life in every sip. The unique taste he dreamt of is a masterpiece appreciated by whisky connoisseurs worldwide.