- Home / Hakushu 18 Year Old Japanese Whisky
Hakushu 18 Year Old Japanese Whisky
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
From Suntory’s mountain forest distillery, nestled deep in Mt. Kaikomagatake, Suntory Single Malt Whisky Hakushu®is the fresh and gently smoky single malt whisky with herbal notes that is the revelation of Japanese single malts.
Straight from the untouched forests, soft and crisp waters and mountains of the Southern Japanese Alps, it is no wonder that Hakushu is a "green and fresh" whisky.
Created by the dream for a new type of whisky of Keizo Saji, the second Master Blender, the unique taste made in distinctFour seasons in high altitude is praised by the most curious whisky connoisseurs and lovers of gastronomy. Its crisp and vibrant feel, unique in a single malt whisky, enlivens and liberates your senses.
This whisky Gem of Japan is aged for a minimum of 18 years and brought to proof with pure Japanese spring water. Hakushu Distillery, which enjoys a unique microclimate as a result of being surrounded by a forest with nearly 6,000 varieties of plants and ancient granite rocks.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.