- Home / Hibiki Harmony 100th Anniversary Limited Edition
Hibiki Harmony 100th Anniversary Limited Edition
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
100th Anniversary Limited Edition Design. Introducing a centennial limited-edition design of Hibiki Japanese Harmony, created to celebrate Suntory’s philosophy of living in harmony with people and nature.
The bottle design of Hibiki Japanese Harmony 100th Anniversary Edition is inspired by our relentless pursuit of quality, ingenuity and expressiveness – rooted in “Monozukuri” craftsmanship and Japanese culture. A celebration of Suntory Whisky's centennial milestone, the design features a bridge with the traditional Japanese art of Setsugekka – snow, moon and flowers to showcase the passing of seasons. The bridge is a connection to each of the four seasons connecting our past and future, in the hope that tradition and history won’t be forgotten, always to be respected as we look forward. The unique 24-faceted bottle represents 24 hours in a day, with 24 Japanese seasons in a year.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.