- Home / High West A Midwinter Night's Dram Act 6
High West A Midwinter Night's Dram Act 6
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
At High West, we consider whiskey an indispensable part of making it through the long cold winter. One taste of A Midwinter Night’s Dram alongside a cozy fire will surely transport you to a dreamlike state. This limited release whiskey is a sumptuous marriage of our Rendezvous Rye finished in both port and French oak barrels. The rye forms a beautiful base of vanilla, caramel and cinnamon; the port barrels enhance with plums and dried fruits; the French oak provides a spice accent. For us, A Midwinter Night’s Dram tastes like a proper Christmas plum pudding with lovely mulling spices, dried fruits, and crème anglaise.
So join us good ladies and gents. Gather ‘mongst thy family and friends, and raise thy glass to winters that are "Swift as a shadow, short as any dream; Brief as the lightning in the collied night." - Lysander, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act 1, Scene 1, Wm. Shakespeare
Lysander describes how quickly true love can vanish. This is how we feel about a dram of this whiskey. However, if you savor it slowly, we can attest that A Midwinter Night’s Dram will help you through the coldest night.
Fare thee well, David Perkins
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.