- Home / High West Campfire
High West Campfire
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
A blend of bourbon, rye, and peated Scotch whisky, ranging in age from 4-8 years old.
Straight Rye Whiskeys: 95% rye, 5% barley malt from MGP and 80% Rye, 20% malted rye from High West Distillery
Straight Bourbon Whiskey: 75% corn, 21% rye, 4% barley malt from MGP
Blended Malt Scotch Whisky: Undisclosed Source (due to contractual reasons)
New, charred white American oak barrels, as well as 2nd use Bourbon barrels
fruity, bright and spicy, caramel, butterscotch, Light smoke and
smoldering wood from a campfire the morning after, jasmine, chai tea,
sandalwood, leather, tobacco, pine resin and toasted bread.
Taste: Vanilla, honey, toffee with some nice fruit, blueberries and
black cherries, chai spices - nutmeg, cinnamon, orange zest, salty
caramels, tobacco, gentle smoke!
Finish: Long, sweet, spicy, and smoky
Product Reviews & Awards
91 Points - Robert Parker, Wine Advocate
93 Points (Exceptional) Beverage Testing Institute
International Review of Spirits Award: Gold Medal
93 Points - Jim Murray
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.