- Home / Highland Park 21 Year Old August 2019 Release Scotch
Highland Park 21 Year Old August 2019 Release Scotch
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Naturally deep and golden in colour, this exceptionally well-balanced expression of Highland Park, bottled at its marrying strength of 46%, is fully rounded and elegantly smooth. Created from just 15 casks, laid down in 1998 and earlier years, it delivers our signature intense balance through wave upon wave of perfectly harmonised flavours.
Gordon Motion, our Master Whisky Maker, hand selected almost identical quantities of first-fill sherry seasoned European oak casks, first-fill sherry seasoned American oak casks and refill casks to demonstrate the impact of different cask types on the intense balance of our whisky.
Each cask has been matured in our island warehouses for a minimum of 21 years. This is an ideal period as it allows the rich flavours of the first-fill casks to come vibrantly to the fore – spices and dried fruit from the European oak casks and vanilla and citrus notes from the American oak casks. Introducing refill casks balances the influence of oak from the first-fill casks, while bottling the whisky at its marrying strength of 46% delivers a rich and deep finish.
Our 21 YEAR OLD AUGUST 2019 RELEASE displays the fine maturity of character that befits a whisky of this age and delivers a perfect harmony of spice and fruit on a wave of the aromatic smoke that is the hallmark of Orkney’s unique heather peat.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.