- Home / Lagavulin Distillers Edition
Lagavulin Distillers Edition
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Strength: 43% ABV
Place of Origin: Islay
Double matured in Pedro Ximinez cask wood, this is a mellow Lagavulin, peat-rich, sweet and very more-ish.
Taste:Powerful, peat-rich, sweet and very more-ish. A really distinctive and distinguished dram, full of peat and brine, while the sherry wood naturally has a big say. A more mellow Lagavulin, not quite as deep or intense as the 16 year old.
Nose: An absorbing intensity of peat-reek plus considerable vanilla. A raisiny sweetness keeps the smoke in check. The peat has the gentlest of iodine edges and the malt is crisp and roasty. A satisfying aroma - significantly rich and enticing.
Palate: Sweet and fat on the mouth with very clear, almost grassy, malt showing for a second or two before the peat launches into a no-holds-barred attack, smoke filling every crevice of the mouth There is a very salty tang at one point and the middle offers coffee and vanilla plus just an outline of fruit.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.