- Home / Leopold Three Chambers 5 Year Single Barrel Rye Whiskey
Leopold Three Chambers 5 Year Single Barrel Rye Whiskey
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
eopold Bros. painstakingly re-engineered a Three Chamber Still from old manuscripts and grew the heritage grain Abruzzi rye that was favored by Pre-Prohibition distillers to resurrect this one-of-a-kind whiskey. The 2022 summer release of the Three Chamber Rye is a Single Barrel offering. Todd Leopold worked through our dunnage warehouse, searching for the best barrels that are at least 5 years old. He found some commonalities: rich aromas of peanut shell, maple syrup, cocoa nibs, and hazelnuts followed by wafts of fruits like plum, cherries, apricot and orange marmalade. In the finish, you will find the floral notes that are the hallmarks of Three Chamber Rye: lavender, rose, elderflower, and chamomile. Each barrel he selected has differing intensities of these notes and thus every bottle from this collection is marked with the barrel number and the date the barrel was filled. We hope you enjoy this rebirth of an American classic as much as we enjoyed making it.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.