- Home / Motörhead Bömber Smoky Shot 500ml
Motörhead Bömber Smoky Shot 500ml
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Specially selected herbs, an intense, smoky charcoal aroma with hints of spicy black pepper and a good pinch of rock’n’roll. These are the ingredients that make Motörhead Bömber different from any shot you’ve ever had before.
Nose: Smoky and herbaceous notes with a touch of cinnamon, cardamom and cloves.
Palate: Smoky, slightly spicy from the pepper, hints of dried cherries, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves.
Finish: Bold, intense, flavour-forward, slightly sweet with some heat.
There was no doubt - Motörhead Bömber needed to be the ULTIMATE shot. To make sure it lived up to the band’s legendary status, a group of dedicated rockers and drinkers were invited to a very special event with one mission: to make a shot for the Motörhead fans of the world under the guidance from master blender Daniel Henriksson.
A perfect mix was put together; intense, hell raisin’, smokin’ hot and completely unique with lots of attitude.
Whether you’re in the middle of a wild party or having a quiet barbeque – this is the perfect shot to raise in honour of Lemmy and for the loudest band in the world.
Take it straight up in a shot glass for the full experience. To ease the intensity and allow the flavours to expand, chill the bottle in the freezer or standing over ice.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.