- Home / Osborne Sherry Fino
Osborne Sherry Fino
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionAmazingly brilliant showing a pale yellow color. Clean and sharp, displays fresh green apple aromas mingled with enticing almond notes. Very nice salty nuances that evokes the sea. Sheer class with a dry palate.
Brand DescriptionOsborne was founded in 1722 by Thomas Osborne Mann, a young English merchant who began his successful export business as a vintner, wine merchant in Spain. One of the oldest and most prestigious companies in Spain, Osborne has always been a family company and today, it is run by its 7th generation with Sherry at the heart of the business. The traditional cathedral architecture of Osborne cellars provide the ideal atmosphere for sherry aging and maturation; high ceilings and numerous windows complement the "Criaderas and Soleras" aging technique, the required method for Sherries producing consistent quality year after year. Osborne exceeds the aging requirements set by the Sherry Control Board to provide their wines with extra complexity and extraordinary character. In 1956, Osborne commissioned its advertising agency, Azor, to for its roadside billboards. The design proposed was the cut-out silhouette of a fighting bull and the original drawing, by Manuel Prieto remains part of the Osborne company. The silhouette of the bull standing out proudly against the Spanish countryside has become the perfect symbol of Spain
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE