- Home / Proper Twelve Irish Whiskey 750ml
Proper Twelve Irish Whiskey 750ml
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
“Born and bred in the Dublin suburb of Crumlin, Dublin 12. Proper
Twelve is who I am,” McGregor stated. “I wanted to make an Irish whiskey
emblematic of Irish culture as a whole, and something that would
showcase the great skill we possess of distilling the best Whiskey in
the entire world.”
McGregor originally wanted to name the whiskey after his own
nickname, Notorious, but the 30-year-old entrepreneur had to settle with
Proper No. Twelve after a trademark dispute.
"I come from a place called Crumlin, in Dublin 12. It's a place dear
to my heart. It's where I learned how to fight; it made me who I am
today. It's a place I'm still very much a part of every single day of my
life. So, that's where the name came from. It's proper Irish whiskey
and twelve is my hometown," said McGregor. "Growing up on the streets of
Dublin 12, I learned the values of loyalty and hard work. I respect
other Irish whiskeys, but I am coming in strong, with passion and with
purpose. I am the founder of this company and I am going to give it my
all," he continued.
“I respect other Irish whiskeys, but I am coming in strong, with passion and with purpose.” - Conor McGregor
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.