- Home / Rinomato Aperitivo Deciso
Rinomato Aperitivo Deciso
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
RINOMATO is a line of aperitivi produced in the heart of Italy’s historic aperitivo region – Asti, Piedmont. This collaboration between legendary barman Giancarlo Mancino and his American partners, boasts these beautifully balanced and classic products that root themselves in the aperitivi traditions of 19th-century northern Italy.
Botanicals: Bitter orange peel, peppermint, chiretta, gentian, cinchona bark, rhubarb, myrrh, wormwood (multiple), turmeric root, clove, angelica, vanilla, licorice
Tasting Notes: Rich aromas of orange peel, vanilla, gentian root, cinchona bark, and wormwood. An initial sweetness on the palate carries those aromas into a long and ever-intensifying bitter finish that remains in perfect balance with texture and spice.
- Long drinks (e.g. with grapefruit soda, ginger ale, tonic)
- Spritz / sparkling wine cocktails
- Agave and gin based cocktails
- Lighter variations on classics calling for bitter liqueur
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.