- Home / Rodenbach Caractère Rouge 750ml
Rodenbach Caractère Rouge 750ml
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
RODENBACH Caractère Rouge was developed in 2011 in collaboration with
top chef Viki Geunes (2 Michelin stars). This exclusive beer is created
by adding an extra six months’ fermenting maceration with cherries,
raspberries and cranberries to beer that has already undergone two
years’ maturation in oak casks. The result is an exceptional RODENBACH
with a 7% alcohol by volume. RODENBACH Caractère Rouge is vinous with a
very complex, fruity nose of raspberry and cherry combined with notes of
wood and caramel. The undertone consists of an aroma of violets,
leather and a hint of tobacco. The taste is rather sour but
exceptionally pure. With its long, clean aftertaste and its unique
combination of delicacy and strength, RODENBACH Caractère Rouge is
reminiscent of a crisp Burgundy wine. This noble beer is unique and
exclusive. In his restaurant ’t Zilte, Viki Geunes combines this willful
beer with his sophisticated gastronomic creations.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.