- Home / Saison Reserve Caribbean Rum
Saison Reserve Caribbean Rum
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Saison Reserve is aged for up to 8 years in American white oak casks. This ageing takes place in their terroirs of origin, taking advantage of the heat and specific hygrometry of the Caribbean Islands which give a unique oxidation to the future rum, accelerating maturity and concentrating flavors. The aged rums voyage across to France to be finished, separately, for 12 months in more than 50 mature French oak barrels on the banks of the Charente River. Because of the barrel by barrel finishing process, the Cellar Master is able to draw from a complex and diverse aromatic palette of over 50 casks to create a harmonious blend. His methods result in a powerful, fruity and unctuous rum.
Saison Reserve is a powerful, epicurean rum with a fruity and spicy alliance. Once aerated, we can nose a collection of aromas such as candied fruits, prunes, vanilla, and lychee as well as spicy notes like ginger and mixed peppercorns. On the palate it appears velvety yet fresh, with a well balanced and long, harmonious finish.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.