- Home / Saison Trinidad Triple Cask Rum
Saison Trinidad Triple Cask Rum
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Saison Trinidad Triple Cask Rum is aged 7 years in American white oak casks which previously contained bourbon. The ageing takes place in Trinidad, taking advantage of the heat and specific hygrometry of the island which give a unique oxidation to the future rum, accelerating maturity and concentrating flavors. The aged rums now voyage across the ocean to France to be blended by the Cognac Master Jérôme Tessendier. His intent is to reveal the character of the terroir of Trinidad thanks to a singular technique, blending the different batches according to their various aromatic profiles: floral, fruity and spicy.
Then, the blend rests in mature « medium grain » French oak barrels in Jarnac (France) to extract slightly roasted and spicy aromas. Finally, last subtlety, the rum will be finished in « fine grain » French oak barrels to create a delicious and harmonious finale. The rum is then gradually reduced to 48%. No sugar is added.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.