- Home / Stemmari Pinot Noir Terre Siciliane
Stemmari Pinot Noir Terre Siciliane
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionRuby red with reflections of violet with emerging notes of matured fruits like blackberries, wild strawberries, cherries integrated with inklings of spice derived from the aging in the wooden barriques. Dry, with a structure of delicate tannins, balanced by a pleasing acidity and a fruity taste on the palate.
Brand DescriptionThe intense light and heat from the sun, a Mediterranean climate and fertile grounds contribute to well ripened, mature grapes, strong fragrances and rich aromas giving unique characteristics and distinct personalities to the Stemmari wines. Not only the indigenous grapes of the island, Nero d'Avola and Grillo are included, but also the international varietals such as Chardonnay, and Cabernet Sauvignon find the ideal habitat in the Sicilian soil. It is here where they express their best qualities and characteristics
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE