- Home / Stone 20th Anniversary Citracado IPA 22oz
Stone 20th Anniversary Citracado IPA 22oz
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
For 20 years our passion
for brewing and our obsession with hops have challenged traditional
styles and expectations for beer. So it’s only fitting we commemorate
this momentous occasion by crafting a liquid ode to bold brewing that
satisfies your hop thirst and pays homage to our flagship San Diego
brewery, located on Citracado Parkway (which itself pays homage to the
citrus and avocado agricultural history of the region).
“Citracado” also teases the two key ingredients of this beer. “Citra”
refers both to the juicy gem of a hop and its citrusy (and tropical)
aromas and flavors. “Cado” inspired us to utilize wonderful, native
avocado flower honey. Combine the two and the result pours like silk and
abounds with enough hops to match our excitement for reaching this
20-year milestone. We thank you sincerely for the years of support and
pledge that we will, as always, strive to live up to the reasons for
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.