- Home / Stone Give Me Stout or Give Me Death 22oz
Stone Give Me Stout or Give Me Death 22oz
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Stone Give Me Stout or Give Me Death
An imperial tribute to Richmond & the rise of craft beer independence
A stout brewed with raspberries & blackberries from the commonwealth of VA
as Patrick Henry once stood addressing the city of Richmond in 1775 to
spur resistance against the tyrannical British Empire, 20 years ago we
were stirred to join the cry for resistance against the tyrannical
oppression of industrial beer. And now, the opening of our Richmond
brewery is yet another shot in the salvo that has been fired on behalf
of American brewing independence. If we wish to brew free, if we mean to
retain our identity and preserve the privilege of access to independent
craft beer, we must recognize it is a group effort. We do not stand
alone. And so, on our new brewing grounds, we gathered with fellow craft
breweries and “His Excellency,” Governor McAuliffe, to join together in
force. A group cry of freedom & independence! Consider this
aggressively hopped imperial stout, jam-packed with Virginia raspberries
and blackberries, a testament to our passion and unwillingness to
settle or sell out! We think Patrick Henry would be proud, and hope you
will be too.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.