- Home / Stone Xocoveza Charred 500ml
Stone Xocoveza Charred 500ml
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
base beer is the recipe of 2014 Stone Homebrew Competition winner Chris
Banker, an intensely flavorful milk stout brewed with cocoa, coffee and
spices to mimic the rich flavors of Mexican hot chocolate.
IN THE MASH
U.S. Pale, Maris Otter Pale, Crystal, Black Patent, Coffee Malt & Chocolate Malt
IN THE BOIL
Challenger & East Kent Golding Hops
Lactose, Flaked Oats, Coffee, Vanilla, Pasilla Peppers, Nutmeg, Cinnamon & Cocoa
3 Months in American Oak Kentucky Bourbon Barrels
Time spent in bourbon barrels gave an already complex beer even more
complexity and flavor intensity, layering additional caramel-like and
vanilla flavors on top of those already present. Aromas of rich coffee
and dark chocolate are followed by nutmeg and cinnamon; a lush, heavy
mouthfeel laden with charred oak and toffee engulfs the palate on the
first sip. Lingering pasilla pepper and soft oak flavors persist through
an exceptionally long finish in this intensely rich and satisfying
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.