- Home / Sugarlands Mark & Digger’s Hazelnut Rum
Sugarlands Mark & Digger’s Hazelnut Rum
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Hazelnut Rum meets the nose with sweet aromas of toasted
hazelnut and brown sugar. It is a smooth, full-bodied spirit that blends
the tastes of vanilla, cinnamon, and honey and finishes with a sweet,
oaky kick sure to satisfy the rum-lover in everyone.
grew up exploring the woods of East Tenn. As a young man he was
introduced to a local moonshine expert and quickly learned the trade
through hand on experience. He and his distilling partner, Digger Manes,
now carry that journeyman craftsmanship forward with their distinctly
has been around the still most of his life. As a young man, he was
introduced to a local moonshine legend in Cocke County, Tenn. After
putting in his time as a still hand, Digger, along with his distilling
partner Mark Ramsey, has mastered the craft of distillation. He is now a
legend in his own right.
Pairings & Suggestions
- Hazelnut Rum pairs well with apples, apricots, bananas, caramel and chocolate.
- Mark & Digger’s Rum serves great with sweet desserts like crème brûlée, coffee or vanilla ice cream.
- Los Angeles International Spirits Competition – Bronze Medal
- New York World Wine & Spirits Competition – Silver Medal
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
Smooth enjoyable drink
2nd to apple rye