- Home / Sugarlands Patti’s Wild Mayhaw Moonshine
Sugarlands Patti’s Wild Mayhaw Moonshine
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Patti’s Wild Mayhaw moonshine combines Hawthorn berries and
pure cane sugar. This delicate flavor is fruity like an apple but leaves
a tart zing on the tip of your tongue.
Patti’s Wild Mayhaw moonshine presents a unique blend of subtle sweet
corn, tart mayhaw berry, and just the right amount of sweetness. It’s
incredibly drinkable and perfect for every palate from seasoned
enthusiasts to those enjoying their first drink.
Fourth generation moonshiner—as well as business owner, wife and mother—Louisianan shiner Patti Bryan
proves that running a still doesn’t require a Y chromosome. Working
with her father David, Patti plans to develop her reputation as a force
in Louisiana moonshine. But with the scarcity of cold fresh running
water in the marshlands of Cajun country, it’s going to be an uphill
Pairings & Suggestions
- Mayhaw’s flavors blend well with pineapple, ginger, and orange.
- Fill your glass with Mayhaw ‘Shine when serving: ice cream, coffee cake, biscuits, BBQ or your favorite pie.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.